Question: What are the health benefits of ZOBO?
Answer: Zobo is made from all natural extracts of the Hibiscus Sabdariffa plant. Extracts of Hibiscus Sabdariffa has been clinically tested and the results of these test have been published by many highly respected members of the Medical Research Community. Some of the health benefits that may be attributed to Hibiscus Sabdariffa include:
- Soothes colds and provides similar cold relief obtained by consuming antioxidant drinks
- Acts as a general tonic
- Promotes proper kidney function
- Helps digestion
- Acts as a diuretic
- Improvement in Overall Urinary Tract Health
- Improvement in Overall Cardiovascular Health
For more health benefits information please visit the links below:
- Hibiscus Tea Lowers BP in Clinical Trials
- Hibiscus May Reduce Cholesterol
- Hibiscus Tea to Lower Your Blood Pressure
- Healing Hibiscus Benefit for the Heart
- Hibiscus Extract, Potential Protector of the Heart
- Hibiscus Extract Could Project Heart, Suggests Lab Study
- High Blood Pressure, Vitamins that maybe helpful
- Beat BP with Tea
- Burgundy Expands Science Behind Hibiscus Extract for UTIs
Question: I cannot find Hemisphere Beverages products at my grocery store or Supermarket. What should I do?
Answer: Have your Grocery or Supermarket Manager go to the “Contact Us” section of this site and click on “Wholesalers” or “Retailers” link to find-out how to start carrying our products. You can also just place your order on this site, we can deliver “Next Business” if you so desire.
Question: What does the symbol on the Zobo Packets stand for?
Answer: The symbol on the Zobo Packets indicates that it is kosher certified and the product meets the strictest standards of kosher. The kosher status of the product is being independently monitored by the staff of the Orthodox Union's Kashruth Division.